Quickly Shape Home
New men’s workout guide!
Welcome to your new workout guide!
Everyone needs to start from somewhere so one of the best places to start is your home.
This is a short description of what can you find inside of the program, and how to get the most out of it.
We’ve got you covered with the workout program, all you have to do is to start!
You are going to find your first workout of the first week in the following pages. Before you start each workout, you should take a quick look at the exercises and the equipment needed for that circle. You should keep the equipment close to you because you don’t want to waste time when the workout starts. In the table, you can find the exercise name and the equipment needed for the exercise.
After the exercise section on the bottom of the table you can find the full circle link. If you click this link, your device will become a full-screen video workout with the demonstration, timer and music in the background.
If you wish to use your own timer, you can simply check the exercises and video link for the exercise that you are not sure how it should be performed.
One workout has 2 different circles inside of each workout day. For the minimal activation use 1 and for the best results, you should finish both circles. It will be your choice of how and when. Whether you decide to do it all at once, or split to morning/evening routine, you will burn more calories then with one circle.
Exercise order: Move through the circle from exercise 1 to exercise 6 and follow the timer sound.
Welcome to your new workout guide!
- In order to track your strength level, try counting repetitions for each exercise and try to keep or beat that number in the next circle
- Choose the right equipment. When it comes to dumbbells, you should have at least two pairs of medium and light dumbbells.
- Keep the water close to you so you can rehydrate in the short rest time period.
- Give your maximum in each circle and don’t save for the last circle. Think of each circle like it is the only one.
- After you complete one circle, your rest is 2-3 minutes after which you should start the second circuit. Use the break to rehydrate yourself and check the exercises for the next circle.
- Make sure to perform exactly the same as it is shown in the video.
- Stretching is mandatory after the workout.
- Make your workouts scheduled in the same days of the week and be consistent.
• Home workout program is giving you the opportunity to go through 8 weeks of challenging workouts.
• Each week has 4 workout days.
• Each workout day has 2 different circuits.
• At the end of the workout program, you will have 64 short metabolic circuits that will make you stronger and in better shape.
- Warm-up – Before you jump into High-Intensity-Interval-Training (HIIT), you should have a proper warm-up. Pay attention to all the joints in your body and don’t rush. This is needed in order to prevent the injury.
- Circuit – You are going to challenge yourself and give your MAXIMUM IN THE EACH EXERCISES. Your goal is to burn as many calories as possible, and the best way to do it is to not hold your back in any exercise.
- Equipment – Since you are having your workout in the comfort of your home, most of the exercises are with the few equipment tools which are easy to get. The combination of bodyweight and exercises with the equipment will be always different. The best way to approach your equipment is to have 3 levels of dumbbells – easy, medium and heavy. You are going to progress through the program and some exercises will feel light with the medium level, so you should have the heavy option as well.
- Stretching – Make sure to stretch after you finish the circle. In this way, you are going to start the recovery faster.
- Progress – Track your progress and overall strength of your body. In the beginning, everything will be difficult, but as you adapt to the workout plan you will see how your strength levels are increasing. Keep in mind that this type of workout is really intense and the key is to remain patient. Take photos before you start the program, and take a photo after the 8 weeks of the program.
- Nutrition – Nutrition is as important as the workout, and even more. Since you are preparing your own food, we want you to reduce the number of calories during your day. On the rest days you should really be thoughtful about how much and how do you approach to your nutrition. This is going to make the difference at the end of the program.
4 workouts per week:
- Example 1: Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday
- Example 2: Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Saturday